"Every little thing, every little thing, your love is all I see. Every little thing, every little thing, you make me feel complete. All the little things, all the little things can wait until tomorrow. Every little thing, every little thing, your love is all I need." [Eric Clapton]
Gestures of love can change a person's life. Every little thing you do makes a difference! A unique gift, handcrafted specifically for someone is a beautiful gesture of love.


Friday, May 16, 2014

Gnome Homes, here we come!

I am so excited about my newest project! Tomorrow I will attempt to build a gnome home out of wood.  Today I made one out of card stock.  It turned out pretty good (better than the pictures did). Check back in a day or two to see the finished product!

Check out the pictures.



No comments: