"Every little thing, every little thing, your love is all I see. Every little thing, every little thing, you make me feel complete. All the little things, all the little things can wait until tomorrow. Every little thing, every little thing, your love is all I need." [Eric Clapton]
Gestures of love can change a person's life. Every little thing you do makes a difference! A unique gift, handcrafted specifically for someone is a beautiful gesture of love.


Sunday, April 27, 2014

Graduation (kindergarten to college), Mom's Day, Teacher Appreciation

Just a reminder for those end of the year---I can make a custom gift for your favorite teacher! This cute Teacher Purse, made from original cigar box (not those craft store plywood boxes), is perfect for that teacher your child adored this year, or for that college grad who is getting her Education degree this Spring. Just contact me and it can be customized just for you. (The inside can be padded and lined, or left bare; pockets and pen straps can also be added)





Also, don't forget cards for your favorite graduate! I have some on my new page "For Your Love". These can be cards to mail with a gift card or check in them, cards to be given in lieu of a gift, cards to be added to a gift. I also have those wonderful cardfolios to which you can add several gift cards, or photos. These are great for teacher, as well!

And, of course, my post yesterday, with the suncatcher/ornaments showing off your favorite grad's school monogram, prom picture, or announcement photo. (These make very special gifts for the mother of the grad!!)

Happy graduation! Contact me if I can help solving your shopping problems

No comments: